The Annexe - 1 Dean Drive, Bowdon
- Great for families - we have two small kids and the owners are happy to shuffle around bed configurations for us. We can shut the kids away in the bedroom at night and enjoy the living space! Will definitely be back again when next in the area.
- Flat was warm and cosy. Efficient and timely support from Melinda. Good parking. Plenty of kitchen utensils etc and thougtful bread and milk if needed.
- Friendly and caring host doing her best to make us comfortable on a hot day at short notice. Main bedroom very clean and comfortable
- LOVED the layout of the apartment, the facilities were AMAZING including the kitchen which had everything we needed and more.
- Kitchen was fully equipped with fridge, cooker, washing machine, plates, cutlery and also supplied with a blender when we asked for it. The living deco was very nice with sky TV and bedroom had smart TV. Bus stop and shop was close by. Taxi service is also very prompt.
- House was comfortable with most of the kitchen utensils available.