The Annexe - 1 Dean Drive, Bowdon
- Great for families - we have two small kids and the owners are happy to shuffle around bed configurations for us. We can shut the kids away in the bedroom at night and enjoy the living space! Will definitely be back again when next in the area.
- Flat was warm and cosy. Efficient and timely support from Melinda. Good parking. Plenty of kitchen utensils etc and thougtful bread and milk if needed.
- Friendly and caring host doing her best to make us comfortable on a hot day at short notice. Main bedroom very clean and comfortable
- LOVED the layout of the apartment, the facilities were AMAZING including the kitchen which had everything we needed and more.
- Kitchen was fully equipped with fridge, cooker, washing machine, plates, cutlery and also supplied with a blender when we asked for it. The living deco was very nice with sky TV and bedroom had smart TV. Bus stop and shop was close by. Taxi service is also very prompt.
- House was comfortable with most of the kitchen utensils available.
Ashton-on-Mersey Golf Club
Sale Water Park
Knutsford Services M6
Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate
Lymm Truckstop M6
Palace Night Club
Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens
Borage Fine dining Restaurant Restaurant
The Griffin pub Restaurant
Swadesh Indian Restaurant
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport
Old Trafford Stadium
Whitworth Art Gallery
Manchester Art Gallery
Piccadilly Train Station
Etihad Stadium Manchester
Set in Bowdon near Altrincham, The Loft Apartment is a split-level one-bedroom apartment featuring a small private garden with a barbecue area. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking on site. There is a kitchen with an oven, microwave, toaster and washing machine. Towels and bed linen are provided in this self-catering accommodations. There is a private bathroom with a shower en-suite to the main bedroom. Car hire is available. Manchester is 9.3 miles from The Loft Apartment, while Liverpool is 25.5 miles away. Manchester Airport is 3.7 miles from the property. There is a shop and a pub within walking distance and a bus stop to Altrincham within a 5-minute walk.